Re: [at-l] I guess it is official

In a message dated 98-02-14 13:04:37 EST, pmags@ibm.net writes:

<< medical people give the oddest going away gifts. I received
 a personalized urinal(?!) that has written on it "Herbal Pee" and the
 charming ditty of "You travel the trail to look and see, but sometimes you
 have to stop and pee" (Ain't that the truth! :D ), along with a line on the
 100 cc mark that said "Drink more fluids!", finally it also had written on
 it "Beware of poison ivy, leaves of three, let them be"! About the oddest
 gift a person could receive for a going away present!!!!! :)    >>

Paul, this is the best laugh I've had for a week!    I especially like the
part about "drink more fluids".  That's more true than you now know, but
you'll soon realize it.  Good luck.

Gypsy