Re: [at-l] Sleepless on the Appalachian Trail

>I've done a small amount of backpacking, pretty much alone, which I like.
>But I don't sleep much.  And it gets pretty uncomfortable waiting to fall
>asleep for three or four hours.

I also have this difficulty, even though my body is usually exhausted and I
enjoy the physical rest, yet can't seem to fall asleep easily or soundly.
At home, when I have a particularly bad time falling asleep (usually about
once a month) I use 1 Typlenol PM tablet and it works like a charm.
However, hate to start this as a habit on the trail.

Anyone else???

Patty