Re: [at-l] Sleepless on the Appalachian Trail

You answered the question yourself.  The clue....."small amount of
backpacking".  I find that the longer I am out the better I sleep.  Like
some, I have taken a half dose of sleeping pill for the first night or two
just so I don't have to struggle to relax.  That doesn't mean I go to
sleep, but I do relax better.  I am also groggy in the morning......the
morning after effect.

Highlander

http://www.hack.net/lists *