Re: [at-l] paranoia

TOKTAADN@aol.com wrote:

> The only person who should take this as a personal attack is the person who
> committed this heinous act.

(snip)

> I can't imagine having this crime perpetrated on me.

(snip)

> The ATML has brought great entertainment and information to my desktop;  more
> than any other internet service I have found.  Wingfoot is the charismatic
> magnet that gives it its uniqueness and added value.  I truly hope that those
> who can't live under the ATML tent will simply unsubscribe.  Spare the rest of
> us the crass and vitriolic editorials.  We will get along just fine without
> the Wingfoot-bashers.

While I may not be on atml, I'm on Solar Bear's side - this is not only
a Federal crime, but a disservice to the entire hiking community.
Regardless of whether the perpetrator was part of this community or not,
ALL of us have been victims and should be united in anger at the
stupidity involved.

In addition, Wingfoot doesn't need any more grief than he's got right
now, so I'll extend Kahley's curse to those who find it acceptable to
attack him right now.

Walk softly,
Jim