Re: [at-l] paranoia

... My son informs me that there are a number of programs
>available that will let one get into a w3eb page server.  They are all
>illigel, but available.  Tis brings up an important point.  Backup
>everything as often as possible.  Make sure that you have the latest
>firewalls in place.  I would not be surprised if the hacker turns out to be
>some teenager.

I have always wondered if the person making available those illegal
programs to get into the server is the author of the firewall software
and just making a market?  ;)

While I obviously don't recommend it, maybe being on the top5% list
serves as a server target for the above people for it gets them more
advertizement and fear.  By the way, Congrats to WF on the selection.

All those Microsoft macro viruses, just might be coming from their
competitors!  I now see they are exploding in number. In the thousands!

It might be the new college think, see how many top 5% sites you can
hack your way into.  The devil made me say that.  One will quickly
see their are a lot more "motives" than one can think, some of which
have NOTHING to do with the AT.

See the latest TV ad with the person with the pierced tongue, the
devil make him do it...

WF has already suggested the AT comunity,  let's not start blaming
teenagers. All we'll do is start widing our witches brew.

If WF or the police or law enforcement can find out, let them; however,
with murders, etc and widespread virus attacks, I'd prefer better firewalls
Oops, I am back up on top. I must be on a circular loop trail.

New thread please, for we can not undo what's already done and let's stop
casting stones for we can use them to make a better trail.

Tom 'hikenet' Caggiano