Re: [at-l] Who wants to start posting questions?

Ted Kell wrote:

> OK, I'll be the idiot and start asking questions.

Please don't take this wrong Ted, but I've been here for years andno one has ever
asked what the AT is <g>.  I don't think we should
try and write the definitive AT encyclopedia.  Maybe we should just
take the questions as they come, one at a time as they are asked.
That would cut down what could be a daunting task into easier slices.
Many of your questions have been asked and answered here more
than once...like

> what do you wear?
> do I _have_ to wear boots?
> how much junk should I take with me?
> Is there a list of things to take?
> is there a list of things NOT to take?
> what is tyvek?
> what about bears?
> what kind of stove should I carry?
> should I take a stove?
> what are the regs in the national parks, GSMNP, etc.
> how do I get to the start of the trail?
> do you have any suggested recipes?

Just these questions alone would keep us busy for weeks.
Maybe we should skip all those and go to the question
that has never been properly answered...

will Felix bother me?              Still clueless .........Kahley