Re: [at-l] Tyvek/Quest Outfitters

I would consider the use of a weak acid a good idea. Lemon juice or
Urine would be a reasonable and cheap source, with real world
implications. Learn more about how it holds or sheds ordors, gases,
stains. How well does this stuff deal with abrasion?

BTW, I have tried to find TYVEK at my local HomeDepot. There is some
"pink stuff", and the staff knows of TYVEK, but it is not sold there.

Bill Thorneloe
Atlanta, GA