[at-l] Holiday hiking?

I'm going to be going stir crazy at my in-laws' house in Virginia between
Christmas and New Years. Anyone want to do some day hiking? I'll be staying
about an hour from Roanoke, VA, and will be within reasonable driving
distance of AT trailheads between Waynesboro and Marion. Doesn't have to be
on the AT, though. Don't think I can talk my way into an overnite, though.

--Rhymin' Worm

(Robert Rubin) GA>ME '97 -- RHYMWORM@MINDSPRING.COM
Newsletter Editor, Piedmont Appalachian Trail Hikers (PATH)