[at-l] Season's Greetings

'Tis the season of greed and excess, I know because I drive by the
mall on my way home from work each day.  We all need to stop and think
about why we have a holiday season.  No matter what your believes are,
I wish you all a happy holiday season and I hope you get all the nifty
gear that you have wanted.

I am giving myself a small present this year.  I will be hiking north
from Boiling Springs, PA on December 27th with a group of friends.  It
is only a day hike, but it sure beats the heck out of staying home
watching television on the boob tube.

Happy Holidays to all

Bob Dudley
rdudley@arserrc.gov
Grey Owl

Have you hugged your Mother Earth today?