[at-l] Re: Season's Greetings

Dear List Friends,
	If you want a hiking gift like this--

> ...I am giving myself a small present this year.  I will be hiking north
> from Boiling Springs, PA on December 27th...It is only a day hike, but it
> sure  beats the heck out of staying home...Happy Holidays to all...
> Bob Dudley...Grey Owl

	--and you're in my area or want to drive here, I'll be leading an
8-mile hike on a local trail on Saturday the 27th--plenty of Florida
"atmosphere": small sand-bottomed streams, swamp ponds, lakeshore views,
upland hardwoods/pines and bottomland cypress/magnolias.  It would be *so*
nice to see list-folks there.  Call H:(850)668-4334 or W:(850)644-5019 for
details.  Happy Holidays from me, too!  --  "Earthworm"

          "A world without wilderness is a cage." -- Dave Brower