Re: [at-l] 98 thruhikers Get together at Harpers Ferry??

Hey;

	I really enjoyed last years meeting, especially since I was
entertaining high hopes of a 97 Thru-hike attempt. Well things may just
be shaping up for a '98 attempt for me!!!:-).
	This past Spring they (Corning) SQUASHED me with we cant let you go!
Now there are rumors of layoff's. So I am starting rumors of my own. The
rummor is I am takeing control of my life and plan to do what I
want.....spend time in the woods.

chase
begin:          vcard
fn:             Charles W. Davidson