[at-l] Re: CD ROM Map Software

Not a strictly AT question, but I'd rather not wade thru rec.backcountry....

Anyone out there tried, or have opinions on, any of the CD ROM map software
(Trail Master, etc.)?  It's Chirstmas, and I already carry too much stuff.
Yes I've got a tent, and I rather use it than sardine into a shelter with a
bunch 'o smelly, pot smoking, bean eating, evil teenage, scout hikers.;)>

I'm posting to both lists, apologies.

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary WF.  I can't believe this list is that
young and this useful and fun.

Thanks,

Cosmo
AT Monitor Section MA2, and non-commercial AT user