Re: [at-l] titanium pots

Why wait for MSR?
Yes they make quality gear, but there is an Evernew
titanium pot with fold out handle, about 1.5 liter capacity (perfect for
one person) and a lid with a little fold up handle. It retails for about
$40 and weighs half what my stainless steel MSR 1.5 liter pot weighs, plus
the handle system is a better design. These are not the "old" Evernew pots
which were orange and teflon, but they are natural metal color in
appearance with a black evernew logo, REI is where I picked mine up.......

Hike on,

Will Strickland
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu