[at-l] I'm no chemist but...

I've solved the great smelly-bottle mystery!.  A few days ago, I cut up a
lemon and put it in my smelly bottle to make the water taste better.  And,
lo and behold, my bottle no longer tastes or smells like plastic.  Yes, the
lemons are gone -- and so is the lemon taste.  The water still tastes like
Boston water (akin to swamp muck) but no more plastic smell/taste.

So, all you chemists out there -- is THIS really a cure for the smelly
Naglene bottle mystery?  Or just a coincidence?

(BTW -- I retain all rights of discovery and royalties.  I am a starving law
student, you know.)

:) Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu

________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"So of cheerfulness, or a good temper,
the more it is spent, the more it remains."
 -- Ralph Waldo Emerson