[at-l] Horses

This is a note I got from someone who made it to the meeting.  I
didn't get the mail until 8:30.  Sounds preety grim...

Kahley

I was there and the meeting was a disaster.  The horses are determined
take over every hiking trail in sight.  I don't see how BOF can stand up
them.  There does not appear to be any room for compromise.  BOF is
aware
that all the volunteer time spent working on trails will be forfeit.
The
name of the legislator was Finkbine or Finer.  Hikers can either walk
eroded
trails in horse manure or retreat to overused trails that are protected
like
the Laurel Highlands or Appalachian.