[at-l] RE: Smokys

<<1. Can anyone recommend your favorite 3-day, 25-35 mile loop hike in the
park, preferably using some of the AT?>>

My favorite is a loop around Le Conte, Kephart Prong and Pecks Corner.  Some
backtracking involved but I enjoy it.  Goes past Charlies Bunion, great views
when the clouds allow it.  Le Conte has a great weastern and eastern view for
watching the sun.  Kephart sits along a wonderful stream and is part of an old
timber camp.  I take my son there, up from the main park road all the time.
You'll get great pics going up that trail.

Gees, I wanna go already!

Steve
MAson, Ohio