[at-l] NO SUBJECT

>Ink can be applied to Tyvek but it has a long drying period.  I went to a
>print shop and they rolled some ink on a small piece of tyvek and it stayed
>damp for around 2 hours so far.

Tyvek printing works very well.  We print all out maps on it.  More
exactly, some printer prints the maps so I don't know what he does to
dry the ink.  It makes great almost indestructible maps.  The only
problem we have is that the inks they use tend to fade if you post one
of the maps on a bulletin board in full sun.

You can also get a plastic (maybe tyvek) paper from Xerox that you
can run through a laser printer. We use it for making one season signs.