[at-l] AT 2 meter Repeater Guide websites

On Tue, 4 Nov 1997, Richard S. Lubitz wrote:
> Beau...Is your repeater list posted to a website somewhere?

	I wrote the Appalachian Trail 2 Meter Repeater Guide for a future
AT thru hike.  I have hemophilia.  This is how I got the trail name
Bleeder Guy.  The guide and ham radio are an aid I use when hiking.  I was
able to put the guide on the two following websites for others to use.
This was a way for me to give something back to my favorite hobbies
backpacking and ham radio.  I thank both Kathy and Bill for their
continued website support.

	This guide is for hikers who are also Amateur "Ham" Radio
operators.  Following the AT state by state while hiking south -> north
the guide uses the Appalachian Trail Data Book, by the ATC, for reference
points. If you are unable to use a website send me an email for a copy of
the guide.  Your feedback on the guide is welcome and needed for future
versions.

	Kathy Bilton has added to the Appalachian Trial Home Page the
Appalachian Trail 2 Meter Repeater Guide (v1.2).  The address is
(http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/hamguide.html).  Look in the "Advice for
Hikers" section.

	Bill O'Brien has also added the guide to the Appalachian Long
Distance Hikers Association (ALDHA)  home page.  The address is
(http://www.connix.com/~aldha)

Take care

Beau Bushor N1MJD
  "bleeder guy"