Re: [at-l] AT 2 meter Repeater Guide websites

Great work Beau!!
    I am sure all the Hams out there join me in  saying thanks for
sharing this information.
Now we don't have to search repeater guides and try to coordinate them
with our maps.
    Also I must take this opportunity to say thank you for all the
"Trail Magic" that you provided for me on my last ill fated hiking trip.
You really came to my rescue!
    I have received partial compensation from my home owners insurance.
Whoopee I am
buying some new gear now, that's always fun. I just got a big box from
Sierra Trading Post. New leki super makula pros-clikedy -clack :-),
Super Kazoo 10 deg North Face Down bag. Just ordered a camo Bibbler
Bivi.long.....I mentioned that I had seen a lot of negative reports on
the internet about Black Diamond (the new owners). They where well aware
of the big impact from cyberspace and I let them know I had the biggest
mouth of all and my Bivi better be perfect:-) . Especially with a 4 to 8
week delivery time:-(.

chase

Beau Bushor N1MJD wrote:

>         I wrote the Appalachian Trail 2 Meter Repeater Guide for a
> future

<SNIP>

>          Kathy Bilton has added to the Appalachian Trial Home Page the
>
> Appalachian Trail 2 Meter Repeater Guide (v1.2).  The address is
> (http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/hamguide.html).  Look in the "Advice for
>
> Hikers" section.
>
>         Bill O'Brien has also added the guide to the Appalachian Long
> Distance Hikers Association (ALDHA)  home page.  The address is
> (http://www.connix.com/~aldha)
>
> Take care
>
> Beau Bushor N1MJD
>   "bleeder guy"
> Burlington, Vermont

begin:          vcard
fn:             Charles Davidson
n:              Davidson;Charles
org:            ATC, NBATC, RATC, ALDHA, AT-L, APRS
email;internet: wb4pan@mindspring.com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard