[at-l] Delaware Water Gap Pics

I scanned a few pictures from my day hike to Sunfish Pond last weekend.
The clouds were in and out all day, but still no rain.  I guess I did
around 10 miles, went from RT 80, north on the AT to Sunfish Pond and then
walked the AT and the Sunfish Pond Trail to go around the pond.  There were
still a bunch of people out for the day, but as I said earlier in the week
I only crossed paths with one thruhiker - SPOON.  He's going south and
planning on being at Springer somewhere around December 18th.  didn't find
much else out, as we were walking in opposite directions.
On my way back to Rt. 80 I started on the AT then cut over to the Dunfield
Creek Trail (i think that is the name)
And walked along the creek.  All in all a nice day.

You can get to the pictures through my homepage at
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982
Just follow the link to AT Photos.

Anyone hiking in the NJ/PA area this weekend?  Don't know if I'll be able
to, but there's always hope!

-Chris Casciano
christopher.casciano@prudential.com
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982