Re: [at-l] Re: selfish?

kahlena wrote:

> Felix wrote:
> > Probably a Congressman.
>
> Dear Felix,
> You are confused, I'm afraid. You're thinking of Sonny Bono, I believe.
> Have you been keeping up with your medications?

Actually, I worked as a key grip on the Sonny and Cher show in the early
'70s. It went sour when I says to Cher, I says "Chastity?!? Thats the
second dumbest name I've ever heard." Sonny kinda agreed, but couldn't
say anything. He and I still get together at least twice a year and knit.

> BTW...about Chuckie....last I heard, he was doin a N>S on the PCT.
> I know he made it as far as mid California but he must have gotten
> way-laid somewhere cause he never signed in at Campo.
> Now there was a guy who could really make some trail music...
> could've been a star if he'd just 'got a break'.  Must be frustrating.

A lot of people don't know that the reason Chuck chose "Helter Skelter"
as the theme song of the Family was because of his passion for hiking. He
thought the song was "Helter Shelter", somewhere in northern California.
BTW, Chuck *did* get a break. The Debbie Boone mega-smash-hit "You Light
Up My Life" was actually recorded as a duet with Chuck. Had he not parked
in the producer's parking spot, he'd have a music career just like Debbie
Boone (well, better than Debbie Boone.)
--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html