[at-l] AT and AT like paintings

Just wanted to let the people on the list(s) who are in or going to be in
the Portland Me area in the next month about my brother's art show at the
Greenhut Galleries on 146 Middle St in Portland. The show will be up until
November 6th. and a second artists reception will be held this Saturday Oct
18 from 2-4 PM. Much of the inspiration for his work comes from the scenes
that are along the trail as he spends a fair amount of time out in the
woods, some of it on the AT. In fact, one painting has a double white blaze
on a tree and another is of the outlet at Gentian Pond in NH near the Maine
line.

if you missed my first post about this show in August his is a site address
that has jpegs of a couple of his paintings:
http://www.monhegan.com/marc/poirier/poirer.htm

maine rune
s to k 96