[at-l] Clean Water

<<It is true, in the United States you have a less likely chance to acquire or
be exposed to waterborne viruses.  But, there have been cases of it
happening, this is important to consider.   There is ALWAYS a chance, however
slight.  But when one considers medical costs these days, let alone the
damage a virus can do  to your system, the jump in price is miniscule.>>

I drank some contaminated water on a trip 17 years ago that put me in the
hospital for 4 days and cost over $4,000.00 in hospital bills.  Thats 1980
dollars!  The worst part is the little critter, like many intestinal bugs,
refuses to go away and lets me know he's still there.  I don't get as sick as
I did then but feel queasy for a few days and do some, uh, other things.

Spend the money, drink clean water.

Steve Hiller
MAson, Ohio