[at-l] Loft on sleeping bags

Hi Folks,
One way I've found to keep my loft in my Western Mountaineering sleeping
bag is to store it in a larger stuff sack.  The stuff sack supplied is
quite small so I just use a larger one and attach it to the exterior of my
back pack with straps that are secure but not choking the loft from the
bag.  The OR variety is what I use with a plastic bag inside.  This has
kept my sleeping back dry and full of loft.  The OR has daisy loops
attached to the side of the sack, which I use for the straps in securing it.
Take care,
John O
                        John O
                E-mail johno@mail.monmouth