[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Re: Wave~Length: food dehydrators ????
- Subject: [at-l] Re: Wave~Length: food dehydrators ????
- From: Bill Spittle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:13:26 -0700
>Well.... I am looking to purchase a dehydrator of my very own :-)
>What are things to look for and, more importantly, to avoid.
* get one with a BIG fan in it, otherwise it will take days to dehydrate
anything (some just have a heater which is not adequate and "risky" when
* you get what you pay for.
* larger is better.
* get a good book on the subject (Kayak Cookery has dehydrating as I recall)
* you can dehydrate practically anything - great for long trips.
I'm sure there's a usenet group on the subject (alt.dehydrating????).
Anyway, just search the keyword dehydrating on WWW and you'll find a
William R.M. Spittle
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *