Re: [at-l] Fuel bottles in an internal sack

I, too, have a Gregory Shasta, and I purchased an external pocket that
attaches to the front of the pack. I put the fuel bottle in there (in a
gallon ziploc), along with other useful stuff that I don't want in the main
pack -- trowel, t.p., etc. I have never had an MSR bottle leak, and I always
leave the pump in it, though I do release pressure after use.

Ken

http://www.hack.net/lists *