[at-l] Thanks, Peter!

Thanks, Peter, for the welcome and the info. Yes, I am MaggieHikr, but with
a new email account.  You can still call me Maggie, everyone else on the
Trail did!  My new Trail Name is Lady Hawk.  My old one has always been
Waldo, since I live in a little community in Alabama called by that name,
but since the other Waldo became so popular, I decided to change it. I feel
that the Hawk is my spirit animal and was given the Lady Hawk name by a
thru-hiker we met and became friends with this week in GA.  We named him
Late Start (Franz).

 I'll be sure to read your journal.    I loved the GA AT and will let you
know when I can return to complete it.  Maybe you or others can join me.

BTW, if any of you run into Late Start along the Trail, tell him Lady
Hawk/Maggie said hello.  He is a great guy who came off the Trail with us
for the night in Clayton, GA.  Should be in NC now enjoying the views!

Happy Trails :-)
Margaret Wade

"Walk quietly away in any direction...
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees,
the winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their
energies, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."  -John Muir