[at-l] re: Springer Plaque

Hello there ya'll,
It's been a long time since I joined in the discussions here, since I was
getting AT-l in digest and never seemed to find time to read it.  For the
summer, I am going to try the AT-L without digest and see if I can get more
from it.  I teach and may have more time now.

I was just with a group of 7 women who hiked from Springer Mtn. to Dick's
Creek Gap from July 5 - July 11.  Another At-L member, Gweneeth was the
organizer of the trip.  We had a great time and in fact, I did not want to
come off the trail.  I hope to return before the summer is out to at least
finish GA... 8.8 more miles!  My daughter, ALison, kept a journal and we
hope to soon type it up and let you folks share in our adventure!

The plaques at Springer were beautiful when we were there on the 5th.  We
took lots of smiling photos around them.  Just to ease your minds  :-))

Happy Trails :-)
Margaret Wade

            Stepping Stones
     I do not ask to walk smooth paths,