Re: [at-l] Dogs in a tent???

Our dog sleeps in the tent with us and usually is to tired to do anything
but fall over asleep. He sleeps half on my end of the bag and my husbands
at the foot. Hes the last to wake up in the morning...he thinks nothing of
stretching out on the Feather Friends down bag when my husband crawls out
of it   in the a.m.

Dallas has impeccable trail manners, he listens well to commands.

Now, if I could get hikers to quit coming up and petting him because hes so
cute! Hes very serious about his walking and protecting his owners!

Oh well,
Skylar