[at-l] colorado trail

> Unfortunately, this trail runs east-southwest, and does NOT follow the
> divide.

>I don't think it follows the divide exactly, but it does start in the Front
>Range,
>then runs down through the Sawatch, and finishes in the San Juans.  I
>don't have a
>map handy, but I think this is the course of the divide.  Anyone know for
>sure?

>                                     -Tom

Perhaps I should have reenforced my message with the information that I
lived 15 minutes away from the Colorado Trail for several years, and
have hiked/mountain biked many sections of it.  The Continental Divide
Trail (which I have hiked some sections of in CO as well) takes
advantage of existing trails wherever possible, and the two do share a
small section. But, generally, they head in different directions.