[at-l] Trangia westwind

I've read a lot of bits here lately on the Trangia Westwind.  I wonder why
people are picking up this particular model of Trangia.  In my opinion it is
their worst design.  We used a full blown Trangia model 25 (with teapot)
on our thruhike without a problem.  This is the model (available in smaller
form as the 27, though I may have these numbers transposed) which
includes an integrated base/windscreen which greatly improves
efficiency and actually works BETTER in windy conditions.  Trangia also
sells a simple leg system of three interlocking pieces which act as a pot
support, and a mini version which includes a stove, stand and pot in one
ultra light system.  We found that we would get water boiling in about the
same time as MSR owners because we spent zero time pumping, priming,
or trying to put shelter fires out.