Re: [at-l] Latest on Jan?

> Wow, Shuyler!  I'm really impressed!  It is absolutely amazing to me that
> my (read Jan's) call for help was successfully answered. I guess this list
> really is a community of interests after all.  Did you find her boots and
> hiking stick?

Yep.  Her boots were in her pack and her stick was propped up beside the
pack.  I was telling some people about the weekend and they had this most
astonished look on their faces.  "First you went 5 miles into the woods
to help someone you've never met?  Then you invited 2 more people that you've
never laid eyes on into you're home for the night?  Are you nuts?"

"No, this thing happens all the time in the hiker community."

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200