[at-l] Poom !!!!Almost :-(

Hiyall.
Went down to the trail today and heated up some veggie soup
for the hikers.....second cool rainy day in a row.  I struck
out  <<G>> or almost.  Seems everyone was slow to the trail
today....maybe the rain?? :-)

Anyway,,,I'd packed away my zipstove, the chairs and tarp and
in rolls Pyro.  Hey one hungry hiker will fill the bill!
I heated some soup, and some more soup and the rest of the soup
but ...here comes another hiker and another and another.
Oooops nada soup left.  And word that Poom was a couple hours back!!

Big bummer is that it was almost 5:00 and that means I was already
late for work so I missed her. <<<SIGH>>>

Word is she is OK but with some minor foot problems.  She was looking
for sneakers to wear while her boots were being repaired.  But she's
doing well and having fun.  This comes second hand.    Kahley