Re: [at-l] Hike in CT and some questions

Jason Johnson wrote:

> Needless to say the suspension on my backpack was soaked and I was wondering if anyone had any experience "rinsing" it off.

After a long, sweaty hike, I can *see* the salt from perspiration on my
pack suspension.  I just take it out in the yard and hose it off.
Hasn't caused any problem that I know of.  Incidentally, I do the same
with my boots -- fill 'em up with water and rinse a couple of times.

Big Blue Frog
...one section at a time...