Re: [at-l] Thru-hiker jokes

I'm laughing so hard I just dropped my coffee...

Thanks Felix...I needed that today!
Poohb

At 07:10 PM 4/9/97 -0700, Felix wrote:
>A thru-hiker goes into a grocery store and asks a clerk "Do you have any
>beans?"
>The clerk tells the hiker "Sorry, we have no beans."
>The thru-hiker leaves the store and comes back 15 minutes later and asks the
>same clerk "Do you have any beans?" The clerk tells the thru-hiker "I told
>you we have no beans"
>The thru-hiker says "Okay", leaves the store and returns 15 minutes later
>again asking the clerk  "Do you have any beans?"  The clerk says "You've been
>in here three times and I've told you we don't have any beans, and if you
>come in here asking for beans again, I'm gonna tie you to that post out
>there."  The thru-hiker leaves the store only to return once again 15 minutes
>later.  The thru-hiker asks the clerk "Do you have any rope?" The clerk says
>"No."  The thru-hiker then asks the clerk "Well, then, do you have any
>beans?"
>

>Sorry bout that...
>
>--
>Felix
>
>It ain't much, but try http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html

http://www.hack.net/lists *

Jennifer Delia Sawyer	|	"Be the best you can be
Hall Director		|	in the place that you are;
Department of Residential Life	|	and be kind.
University of New Hampshire	|	Kind to yourself,
Durham, NH  03824		|	Kind to others and
(603) 862-3812		|	Kind to the land."
jdsawyer@hopper.unh.edu	|		-- Helen Neering