Re: [at-l] SLACKPACKER TOUR journal

What a great journal! A whole different aspect of the AT ,I felt like I was
there! I would like to be able to contact someone for the Slackpack Tour
for 98? Later! Keep the post coming Iam really enjoying this! Skylar

billdavis@psnw.com; nightfyr@concentric.net; dalee9@juno.com;
eedelmai@ford.com; at1996@juno.com; logmann@bigfoot.com;
dpmann@seidata.com; herbert.p.mann@rose-hulman.edu; breedlov@att.net.hk;
miller@cushman.ransomes.com; lstanley@oeonline.com; stroudla@pwfl.com;