[at-l] Thru-hiker jokes

A thru-hiker goes into a grocery store and asks a clerk "Do you have any
beans?"
The clerk tells the hiker "Sorry, we have no beans."
The thru-hiker leaves the store and comes back 15 minutes later and asks the
same clerk "Do you have any beans?" The clerk tells the thru-hiker "I told
you we have no beans"
The thru-hiker says "Okay", leaves the store and returns 15 minutes later
again asking the clerk  "Do you have any beans?"  The clerk says "You've been
in here three times and I've told you we don't have any beans, and if you
come in here asking for beans again, I'm gonna tie you to that post out
there."  The thru-hiker leaves the store only to return once again 15 minutes
later.  The thru-hiker asks the clerk "Do you have any rope?" The clerk says
"No."  The thru-hiker then asks the clerk "Well, then, do you have any
beans?"

Sorry bout that...

--
Felix