[at-l] F.S. Lowe Sirroco Women's

     I've got a 1995 Lowe Alpine Sirroco Women's pack I need to get rid
of. I've used it maybe four times to haul my rock climbing gear. The pack
looks new and is in excellent condition, it's a purple/green/black color
scheme. The capacity is approx 4000 ci. It's a top loader with a
zipperred baffle
and front opening bottom section. This is an excellent women's pack (or
short guys for that matter). The retail was $265, I bought it on sale for
$225, I need $150 plus shipping (still trying to to finance that F.F. dry
loft down bag for my thru) If you're interested, drop me an e-mail. Hey,
you save big $$, it's an ANTELOPE blowout sale! We're overstocked and
movin' 'em out the door (my feeble attempt at the t.v. announcer thing)

BTW, if you guys are looking for gear and you wonder where I come up with
those occasional posts I forward of gear for sale; take a look at the
newsgroup rec.outdoors.marketplace and even rec.backcountry has some every
now and again.

Peace and good things,

Will Strickland -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu