Re: [at-l] What happens to you when you drop your pack?

> 1> I take short, fast, bionic man strides until my body realizes I'm 35lbs
> lighter.
> 2> I lean forward since the center of mass has been changed.

I bounce a lot higher after the pack comes off.  That is unless it's been
a really long hard climbing day and then my body just sits wherever I
stopped to take it off.  It reminds me a lot of when you were kids and went
to the roller skating rinks.  After skating all day, you'd take the skates
off and try to keep on skating.

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200