[at-l] Snow

Poohbear,

Just when exactly did you start this snow dance of yours?  We had our worst
blizzard in 80 years around the beginning of the year.  Shut down the city
for 4 days.  People were walking and snowshoeing on the highway.   The
ambulance and fireservice were using sleds and snowmobiles to get around.
(I know I was working the ambulance those days).   If you are at all
responsible I'm sure several local officials would like to speak with you.
:)

Perhaps the Bamaman can give legal advice on this matter and let me know if
it's anything I should pursue.

Brent
Victoria, BC, Canada

PS: We would have used the dogsleds but all the stores were closed and we
couldn't get any beans or rope.