Re: [at-l] Snow

I just wanted to let you all know that the sun and warm weather today is a
direct result of my "sun and warm weather dance" performed into the
wee-hours last night.  After all the poop I got about the effects of my snow
dance, I thought I'd make some points with people if I brought along some
good weather.  Hold the lawsuits!  Luckily, I got this one right much
quicker than the 6 months it took me to get the snow dance properly adjusted.

Now, for a small fee, I'll give you the exact instructions for performing
your own "sun and warm weather dance".   And you don't even need beans or
rope...

:)  Enjoy it!
Poohbear

At 09:34 AM 4/1/97 -0800, BChan@vines.gems.gov.bc.ca wrote:
>Poohbear,
>
>Just when exactly did you start this snow dance of yours?  We had our worst
>blizzard in 80 years around the beginning of the year.  Shut down the city
>for 4 days.  People were walking and snowshoeing on the highway.   The
>ambulance and fireservice were using sleds and snowmobiles to get around.
>(I know I was working the ambulance those days).   If you are at all
>responsible I'm sure several local officials would like to speak with you.
>:)
>
>Perhaps the Bamaman can give legal advice on this matter and let me know if
>it's anything I should pursue.
>
>Brent
>Victoria, BC, Canada
>
>PS: We would have used the dogsleds but all the stores were closed and we
>couldn't get any beans or rope.
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

Jennifer Delia Sawyer	|	"Be the best you can be
Hall Director		|	in the place that you are;
Department of Residential Life	|	and be kind.
University of New Hampshire	|	Kind to yourself,
Durham, NH  03824		|	Kind to others and
(603) 862-3812		|	Kind to the land."
jdsawyer@hopper.unh.edu	|		-- Helen Neering