[at-l] Anyone need a winter bag?

Hey all,

I've got a Caribou Mountaineering Lite Loft mummy bag rated to I believe
-10. It's an very nicely engineered bag, and I've used it maybe three
times. I'm looking to get rid of it to help finance a new +20 Feather
Friends down bag for my hike, I also already have a good winter bag (a -20
REI down bag). The contruction and details on this bag are top notch, and
the stuff sack has compression straps built into it. I don't know exactly
what it weighs, but it's around the 5lb range. If you need a
synthetic winter bag, this is the one for you. The color is blue and gray.
The bag retailed for about $265, I need $105 (5 to cover the shipping) for
it. The FF bag I'm looking at it about $235 so I'd like to offset the cost
by at least $100, finances are getting tight as I finish preparing for my
thru. I think this is one steal of a deal, so if you are interested e-me
and we'll work out the details. Sorry if this upset someone, me posting
and item for sale that is, but it really is one hell of a deal for whoever
would buy it and I thought I'd offer it here before I posted to a
"marketplace" type newsgroup or rec.backcountry or something.

Will Strickland -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu