Re: [at-l] waterbags

Not to add to the confusion but I used 2l dromedary this weekend and wished
I had a bigger one we put unfiltered in and filtered it out with a first
need. Its easy to pack but for 2 meals and dishes and a chance to clean up
a bit I still only want to make one trip. I need another new toy
anyway....VBG>
Skylar----------

http://www.hack.net/lists *