[at-l] IRC Server List

I don't know if this was the site that was posted previously, but here is a
nice listing of servers corresponding to location - It seems to be knida short
though....anyway:

http://www2.axi.net/mirc/servers.html

The are plenty of sites on the web that have server lists, just make sure tht
the server you choose is an 'EFnet' server - the network that #AT is on. As far
as a "best" server - there isn't one!  It's all trial by error - see if any
local internet service providers run a server, if they do, this would be you're
best bet.

As always I hope this has helped.....

-chris c|\sciano
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982