Re: [at-l] WhisperLite

There are two "WhisperLite" stoves... the "WhisperLite Shaker Jet" and the
"WhisperLite Internationale 600".  Both have a shaker jet... the difference
is that the "Internationale" can burn jet fuel, auto gas, and kerosene.

I haven't hiked the AT, but folks seem to say that white gas (Coleman fuel)
is readily available.  Everyone I know of burns white gas in the
Internationale... It's biggest advantage (in the USA, anyhow) is probably
the ability to burn auto gas (unleaded) in a pinch.

Question: has anyone actually burned something other than white gas in a
WhisperLite Internationale stove?

-- Jim Mayer

http://www.hack.net/lists *