Re: [at-l] WhisperLite

<< I'm heading tomorrow to a grand opening REI sale and saw a WhisperLite
 Shaker Jet stove advertised for $36. I was planning on buying a
 Whisperlite but don't know about differences in models. What is the Shaker
 Jet and is it right/wrong for the trail?

WOAH!!!!!  I wish I were you!!!  Wait a sec, I got mine for free...the best
price to pay.  But, yes, this is a good deal.  I use it whenever I'm out
hiking for more than a day.  The Shaker Jet is the self-cleaning feature.
 Works nicely.  Some people complain that it breaks easily...but I've never
had any problems, and have heard it's easy to repair.  Go for it. ---Kristin
 =)