[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #141

>The PUR hiker has been chosen as the best. I've looked at it, and found
>it to my liking. But I going to get the PUR Scout. It weighs a little
>more and it takes more pumps, but as for cleaning it does quite a bit
>more then the Hiker.

>Stephen T. Galyen
>Trail Name: Wirlwind

Hi Stephen,
Have you checked out the Pur Pioneer Water Filter?  It only weights 8
ounces, costs around $30.00 and the replacement filters are $7.95 for a
package of 2.  The package of 2 filters only weight 1 ounces.  Each filter
is good for approximently 50 liters.  It pumps at about the same speed as
the scout.  The money you save on the pump means you can buy more hot
chocolate.  Hey that's an idea.
Take care,
John

John O    E-mail johno@mail.monmouth
Brick, New Jersey
60 miles north of Atlantic City   60 miles south of New York City

                                /\
                               /  \
                              /    \
                             /Mount \
                            /Katahdin\
                           /  Maine   \
                          /     _      \
                         /     / \      \
                        /     /   \      \
                    /        Springer        \
                   /         Mountain         \
                  /          Georgia           \
                /          THRU-HIKER            \
A dream that will become a reality for me by taking one step at a time