[at-l] Re: Amicalola

In a message dated 97-02-09 18:45:36 EST, rdubois@VNET.IBM.COM writes:

<< Can anybody give me the details on lodging at Amicalola and
 nearby towns.  I have to drive over six hours to get there,
 so I'm going to need to spend a night somewhere before I hit
 the trail.  I know that Amicalola had camping and cabins--anybody
 got the phone number for the park and prices??  What about if I
 wimp out and want to spend my last night in civilization soaking
 in a bubble bath and sleeping on a bed??  Any motels/hotels in the
 area that you are aware of? >>

I don't know about the bubble bath but Amicalola Falls State Park has
campsites , cabins and a lodge, reservations are suggested.  The phone number
is (706) 265-8888  give them a call..........

The Slyman