Re: [at-l] De-observing, For Now

Howcome no mention of KATAHDIN Golden Beer (Portland ME).?
   and/or
the other staple "Long Trail Ale".?
   on the other foot,,,,
on a long, hot, dusty, dry day; damnit just g'me a Bud.!

At 08:42 PM 2/6/97 -0500, Will Strickland wrote:
>>   Secondly, (see what you started), for all you 97ers. If you could have
>> your choice of beer to find its way to you on a remote section of the
>> trail,
>> what would it be? Just curious, and who knows?
>
>In order of preference:
>
>Guiness Stout (pub draught in the can)
>Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
>Samuel Smith Taddy Porter
>Whitbread Ale
>Heineken Dark
>Newcastle
>Heineken
>John Courage Amber
>Red Brick Golden Lager (Atlanta Microbrew)
>Bass Ale
>Anchor Porter
>Rogue (Any variety, they're all good)
>
>I'm sure by about the end of the first week I'd suck remnants out of a can
>of orphaned Pabst Blue Ribbon or Milwaukee's Best
>
>Will Strickland -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
>"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
>  -- Grateful Dead--
>Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure