[at-l] BEER

Poombah writes:

 > << >   Secondly, (see what you started), for all you 97ers. If you could have
 >  > your choice of beer to find its way to you on a remote section of the
 >  > trail,
 >  > what would it be? Just curious, and who knows?
 >   >>
 > oooo, i LIKE this question!
 >
 > sierra nevada pale ale for pooom!  my absolute favorite.
 > but bass and harpoon IPA also make me drool (well, after 5 or 6)
 > :)
 >
 > lover of all pale ales and chewy beers
 > pooombsy

Another Sierra Nevada fan here, too.  Here's my list:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Murphy's Stout
Red Hook ESB
Anything my old man brews up

A new addition to the list: Tupper's Hop Pocket Ale. This
fine brew is made by Dominion Brewing Company in Sterling, VA.
Unlike other Dominion brews, I believe you can get it outside
of the Northern VA/Maryland area.  If you're a hophead
like me, you should try this if you get the opportunity.

When I am feeling thrifty I like Rolling Rock.  I stopped
drinking the beast and other super-cheapies around the time I
graduated from college.  Must have something to do with a steady income.

But really, my favorite kind of beer is _free_ beer.